Blue Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Bread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe replaces the butter on traditional garlic bread with cream cheese, making it creamy and delicious! The blue cheese adds a sophisticated flair and pairs especially well with a nice grilled steak and green salad. This bread cooks up crisp on the outside while the topping keeps the inside moist and soft."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 slices)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place bread halves on a baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and garlic together in a bowl. Spread over the bread in a thin layer. Sprinkle Italian cheese, Gorgonzola cheese, and Italian seasoning evenly over the 2 halves.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler. Broil garlic bread until crisped and top is bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before cutting garlic bread into individual slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Plain cream cheese may be substituted for the garlic cream cheese.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 13.2 29.6 12.1 36 617 Full nutrition