Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients52 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Wrap garlic in aluminum foil.
- Bake garlic in the preheated oven until dark brown and softened, about 30 minutes. Remove garlic from the foil and let cool, about 7 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Peel garlic into a bowl; mash with butter to form a chunky paste. Mix in mayonnaise. Spread garlic butter over the bread slices; top with tomato and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread has absorbed the garlic butter, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Warning! I am a garlic lover, but you can use less. Also, it goes great with sliced tomatoes on top!
Per Serving: 278 calories; 20.4 21 4.3 44 332 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1