Double Chocolate Banana Monkey Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 387 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, half of the pudding mix, and cinnamon in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake well until thoroughly combined and no lumps remain.
- Pour the remaining half of the pudding mix and 1/2 cup melted butter into a small bowl. Stir until combined.
- Dip each biscuit piece in the butter mixture and shake in the sugar mixture. Arrange half of the pieces into a layer on the bottom the prepared pan. Drop banana over the layer; sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Cover with a layer of of the remaining biscuit pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center, 18 to 22 minutes. Cool monkey bread in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, and cream in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle over monkey bread.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of making the icing, you can simply sprinkle confectioners' sugar on top of the baked monkey bread.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 17.4 g fat; 57.3 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 569 mg sodium. Full nutrition