Ingredients17 m servings 720 cals
- Grease a microwave-safe mug.
- Mix flour, butter, and baking powder in a bowl with a fork until crumbly. Add milk and knead into a dough, adding more flour if dough is too sticky.
- Place 1 tablespoon butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat until melted, about 10 seconds.
- Mix white sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon together in a small bowl to make cinnamon sugar.
- Break off quarter-size balls of dough. Dip each ball in melted butter; coat with cinnamon sugar. Place dough balls into prepared mug.
- Place 2 tablespoons butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat until melted, about 20 seconds. Stir in brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Drizzle over dough balls. Microwave until golden brown, about 1 minute. Let cool before serving.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 58 g fat; 50.9 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 154 mg cholesterol; 664 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Looking on the bright side of things, I gave myself a good laugh on a lazy summer afternoon with this one! I looked at all of the steps involved in making one little mug cake and almost wrote t...
I followed the recipe, but doubled it for 2 servings. It started out okay but by the end, it was obvious that there was too much butter and sugar in the recipe. I will try it again but will redu...