Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 493 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Combine 7 tablespoons brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and pepper in a large bowl. Add biscuits; coat liberally with sugar-spice mixture.
- Arrange coated biscuits evenly in the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon brown sugar throughout and on top of biscuits; pour melted butter all over.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for about 15 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate.
- Cook's Notes:
- Ingredients may be mixed in a resealable plastic bag in place of a bowl.
- Biscuits may be halved rather than quartered.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 23.2 g fat; 64.2 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 1197 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1