Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 467
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 Bundt(R) cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and eggs in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until sugar dissolves. Stir in vegetable oil. Pour in milk; mix well.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix into the creamed sugar mixture until blended. Fold fig preserves and pecan pieces into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 27.6 52 5.3 49 325 Full nutrition