Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 673 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sprinkle Chinese five-spice powder inside the duck cavity. Add chopped onion and cubed orange.
- Combine cranberries, orange liqueur, honey, white sugar, and soy sauce in a saucepan. Cook and stir until glaze reaches a jam-like consistency, 7 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Place duck on a roasting rack inside a roasting pan; baste with the glaze.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 673 calories; 48.8 g fat; 22 g carbohydrates; 33.4 g protein; 144 mg cholesterol; 164 mg sodium. Full nutrition