Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 duck breast)
- Place duck breast skin side-down on a cutting board. Cut a small slit from top to bottom, 2/3 of the way through the duck breast. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place duck breast skin side-down in the hot skillet; cook until browned, about 30 seconds. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Transfer duck breast to a clean work surface, skin-side down. Place 3 or 4 garlic strips inside the slit. Place rosemary sprig over garlic; top with remaining garlic strips. Place skin side-up in a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 120 degrees F (50 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 132 calories; 6.4 3.5 14.8 79 2376 Full nutrition