Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 64 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 patties)
- Combine apple, onion, garlic, tomato paste, sage, celery seed, anise seed, marjoram, allspice, salt, and pepper in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until softened and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place chicken thighs in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped. Process until ground. Transfer to a bowl. Fold in apple mixture.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture with a large melon baller and form into a patty. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 4 patties until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer to a plate; wipe out skillet. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken thighs are important because of the fat content. Breast meat does not impart enough fat.
Per Serving: 64 calories; 2.8 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 130 mg sodium. Full nutrition