Fresh Pear-Almond Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
"I came up with this recipe in an attempt to use up some pears before they went bad. I really like what I came up with mainly because it's not super complicated and there aren't any other competing flavors with the pears. The other ingredients are delicate and allow the pears to stand out. With all that being said, please note that these measurements are approximations... Enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 284 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper cups.
- Combine flour, almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Fold pears and pecans gently into flour mixture.
- Mix white sugar, milk, brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a second bowl. Fold sugar mixture into the flour mixture until batter is blended. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's note:
- Instead of pecan bits, slivered almonds can be used as well for extra almond flavor.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 13.3 g fat; 38.4 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium. Full nutrition