Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 101
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oat bran, figs, walnuts, cashews, almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, and allspice in a bowl, making sure that figs do not clump together.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl until thoroughly blended. Mix in coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour egg mixture over oat bran mixture; mix until dough comes together.
- Measure dough into 1 1/2-inch balls with an ice cream scoop and flatten with a spoon to about 1/4-inch diameter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's note:
- Any dried fruit such as dates, apples, etc. can be used as well as any nut mixture. Yum!
Per Serving: 101 calories; 6.9 10.5 2.6 15 27 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1