Persian Pound Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 414
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 tube cake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a large tube pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper; spray parchment paper.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, cardamom, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine sugar, cream cheese, and butter in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add rose water and vanilla extract. Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in flour mixture gradually on low speed until batter is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 414 calories; 18.6 53 10.5 134 324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1