Amazing Coconut, Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
"I came up with this recipe when I had a sweet tooth that needed tending to, and I wanted to make it a little healthier than your average cookie. So I replaced some of the flour with coconut and almond flour and used 1/2 cup of coconut oil instead of a whole cup of butter. I use all organic ingredients, but that's up to you. This is our family go-to cookie recipe. We've made it so many different ways and loved them all, but our favorites are semisweet chocolate chips with walnuts, or white chocolate chips with macadamia nuts. It's a win-win with these amazing cookies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 209 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat brown sugar, white sugar, butter, and coconut oil together in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat until just combined.
- Combine all-purpose flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Whisk to mix evenly. Pour into the butter mixture; stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and edges are set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Pastry flour can be substituted for the all-purpose flour.
- Use any variety of chocolate chips and nuts you desire.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 13.6 g fat; 22 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 148 mg sodium. Full nutrition