Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 344 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dust a pastry mat with flour. Roll out the puff pastry into a 1/4-inch sheet with a rolling pin.
- Place 1/2 of the brie on the puff pastry, rind side-down. Trim off the corners of the pastry with a knife.
- Dab the top of the brie with 2 tablespoons almonds and 1 tablespoon butter. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon honey. Cover with the other half of brie, rind side-up. Top with the remaining almonds, butter, and honey.
- Wrap the puff pastry around the wheel of brie, sealing the seams by pinching them together. Brush with egg white. Place brie en croute in a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Dust the rolling pin lightly with flour if the pastry sticks to it.
- You can also choose to place your assembled brie in the refrigerator to bake at a later time.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 24.5 g fat; 21.9 g carbohydrates; 9.9 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 281 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1