Ingredients32 m servings 246 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl. Combine shortening with flour mixture using fingers until the mixture is crumbly and resembles cornmeal. Stir milk in gradually until dough is well combined.
- Place dough on a floured surface; shape into a 1/2-inch thick rectangle about 12 inches wide.
- Put honey and butter into a microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 15 to 20 seconds. Stir.
- Spread 1/2 the honey-butter mixture on the dough surface; roll up like a jellyroll and cut into 12 slices, about 1 inch thick. Arrange biscuits on a baking sheet 1/2-inch apart; spread remaining honey-butter on each.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 13.9 g fat; 28.5 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 337 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
11.16.17 Don’t think sweet roll even though they look a bit like the refrigerated rolls you find in a tube in the dairy department (i.e., Pillsbury®) at the grocery store. You’re definitely go...
I added 1 t. cinnamon & 1 t. vanilla to the butter/honey mixture. Next time I would decrease the butter & honey to 1/3 cup each. This time, I spread 1/2 of mixture on the biscuits before rollin...