Ingredients45 m servings 77
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine butter, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in flour 1/2 cup at a time. Stir walnuts into the dough.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until very light golden, 30 to 45 minutes. Cool briefly, about 5 minutes.
- Pour confectioner's sugar into a shallow bowl. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Per Serving: 77 calories; 4.7 8.2 0.8 10 27 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are very nice cookies---extremely easy to make. My reason for giving these a 4 rather than a 5 is that the texture isn't what I prefer; these are creamy rather than the crunchy that I lik...
I like that they weren’t super sweet but the cooked ball tasted like flour. If I make again I will use almond extract in lieu of vanilla and add more toasted walnuts.