Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 401 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix melted butter, parsley, olive oil, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Slice bread diagonally without cutting all the way through; do the same on the opposite diagonal to create cube-shaped sections still attached to the bottom crust.
- Spoon butter mixture carefully between sections; stuff in shredded Italian cheese blend. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; unwrap and bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes more.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 23 g fat; 35.2 g carbohydrates; 13.6 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 732 mg sodium. Full nutrition