Thai-Inspired Fried Rice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This amazing fried rice dish is sure to knock family and friends off of their feet! It will make them think you are a 5-star chef! It mixes sweet and savory in a perfect blend that you will love. You can add or take away to adjust to your favorite flavors...you just can't go wrong with this one!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 230
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large wok over medium heat; stir in onion and garlic. Cook and stir until softened and onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked chicken, pineapple, and 3 tablespoons pineapple juice, 1 to 2 minutes. Add rice, 4 tablespoons cilantro, and the remaining 2 tablespoons butter; cook and stir until thoroughly mixed, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sweet and sour sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper into the rice mixture. Cook and stir to combine, 5 to 8 minutes. Mix in the remaining 4 tablespoons cilantro, 1 to 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice.
- You can use fresh or canned pineapple.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 6.8 33.1 8.7 30 588 Full nutrition