Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 131
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir muffin mix, milk, and egg together in a large bowl until well combined. Add butter, jalapenos, flour, honey, and onion powder; mix until batter is uniform.
- Portion batter onto the prepared baking sheet using a medium cookie scoop, 1 1/2 inches apart. Sprinkle chile powder over cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed, light golden on top, and golden brown underneath, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use a nonstick silicone baking mat, such as a Silpat® instead of parchment paper.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 6 17.1 2.4 24 250 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1