Fancy Pear Popovers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 201 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 popovers)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 6 custard cups with cooking spray.
- Pour milk, flour, eggs, and salt in a bowl. Mix until batter is fully combined.
- Spread butter over the custard cups. Fill with Cheddar cheese, brown sugar, and nutmeg; line with pear. Pour batter into the cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Muffin tins may be used in place of custard cups.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 9.7 g fat; 22.5 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 228 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1