Ingredients40 m servings 201
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 6 custard cups with cooking spray.
- Pour milk, flour, eggs, and salt in a bowl. Mix until batter is fully combined.
- Place a piece of butter in each prepared cup. Sprinkle each cup with Cheddar cheese, brown sugar, and nutmeg; line each evenly with pear slices. Pour batter evenly into the prepared cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Muffin tins may be used in place of custard cups.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 9.7 22.5 6.6 78 228 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Epic fail. Maybe instructions were too vague. Why butter custard cups that have already been sprayed? Was the cheese, brown sugar and nutmeg supposed to be mixed together first? I didn't, I jus...
8.25.18 I have a popover pan, so I used it for this recipe. This pretty much bakes into layers IMO. The bottom is sweet and slightly cheesy, the middle your fruity layer, and the top is the e...