Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 popovers)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 6 custard cups with cooking spray.
- Pour milk, flour, eggs, and salt in a bowl. Mix until batter is fully combined.
- Spread butter over the custard cups. Fill with Cheddar cheese, brown sugar, and nutmeg; line with pear. Pour batter into the cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Muffin tins may be used in place of custard cups.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 9.7 22.5 6.6 78 228 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
8.25.18 I have a popover pan, so I used it for this recipe. This pretty much bakes into layers IMO. The bottom is sweet and slightly cheesy, the middle your fruity layer, and the top is the e...