Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 303
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix 3 tablespoons water and flax seeds together in a bowl. Let stand until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine almond meal, oat flour, parsley, oregano, and salt in a bowl. Stir in flax mixture and oil with a fork. Add remaining 3 tablespoons water; mix until a piece of dough holds together when squeezed. Press dough over the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. Prick with a fork in several places.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pale golden, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until garlic is just starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine tofu, yogurt, nutritional yeast, mirin, miso, lemon juice, nutmeg, and turmeric in a blender; blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides, until smooth. Pour over onion mixture in the bowl.
- Stir broccoli and bacon bits into the tofu-onion mixture. Pour into the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 1 hour. Let rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have any oat flour on hand, you can make your own by grinding oats in a blender.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 14.8 27.1 18.5 0 559 Full nutrition