Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 569 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 burgers)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble into small pieces.
- Mix cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in bacon.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix ground beef and oats together in a bowl. Divide into 16 portions; flatten into 1/4-inch-thick patties. Make an indentation in the center of 8 patties using a spoon or your fingers. Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture into each indentation. Top with the remaining patties, pressing edges together to seal.
- Grill patties, taking care not to press down as they cook, until browned, about 10 minutes per side. Place 1 patty inside each bun.
- Cook's Note:
- Use quick-cooking oats instead of old-fashioned if preferred.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 37.9 g fat; 26.2 g carbohydrates; 29.6 g protein; 138 mg cholesterol; 616 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1