Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 burgers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine sweet potatoes, quinoa, trail mix, golden beet, red beet, flour, bread crumbs, oil, onion, parsley, tamari, sea salt, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Mix by hand until burger mix is thoroughly combined.
- Divide burger mix into 10 portions; press each one firmly into a patty. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For easy measuring, 2 sweet potatoes will yield roughly 2 1/2 cups when boiled and mashed.
- My trail mix had pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cranberries, peanuts, and cashews.
- The onion taste comes through quite strongly, so feel free to cook your onion first or substitute a shallot instead.
- I like to make my burgers heart-shaped.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 11.5 23.9 5.6 0 919 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Loved these. I didnt have whole wheat bread crumbs so I used what was in the cupboard. Golden beets may be a little tricky to find.. I only found them in organic vegetable area, not with regul...