Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients44 m servings 641
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, water, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place cucumber, green pepper, red onion, artichoke hearts, and garlic in a large bowl. Toss salad to distribute evenly. Cut each pita bread round into 4 to 5 slices.
- Toast pita bread on the preheated grill until slight grill marks appear, about 4 minutes.
- Place chicken in a grill pan and coat with the remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Transfer the pan to the grill.
- Grill the chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken, salad, and pita bread on a serving plate and enjoy sandwich-style or as individual components.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using a grill, take into account the size of the chicken so that it does not fall through.
- Check chicken often while grilling to make sure the small pieces don't burn.
Per Serving: 641 calories; 39.9 41.9 30.7 65 386 Full nutrition