Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 38 m servings 69
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a second large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; beat in the egg. Gradually blend in the flour mixture until dough is just mixed.
- Divide the dough in half and shape each half into a log 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap logs in waxed paper and chill for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. Cut the logs into ¼ inch thick slices and place 1 inch apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly colored, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 5.3 5.6 0.2 19 72 Full nutrition