Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 69
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 small cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, shortening, and white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in egg, molasses, heavy cream, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, oats, coconut flakes, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to the creamed mixture; mix until dough is just combined. Fold in jackfruit.
- Drop small spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you can't find dried jackfruit, you can make your own. Separate all pods from a fresh jackfruit. Spread on a baking sheet. Bake at 170 degrees F (75 degrees C) until dry and leathery, 6 to 10 hours. Cut into pea-size pieces with scissors.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 3.4 8.9 0.8 10 71 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1