Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 1210
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place a pizza stone in the oven to warm.
- Mix zucchini, 2 tablespoons olive oil, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, mint, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Stretch pizza dough onto the warmed stone; brush top of dough with remaining olive oil. Lay sliced Monterey Jack cheese on top; cover with zucchini mixture; arrange prosciutto slices on top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pizza.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute mozzarella cheese for the Monterey Jack cheese, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 1210 calories; 64 112.4 44.4 83 3110 Full nutrition