Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 576
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Pour chicken stock and wine into a small pot; bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Heat oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the rice; cook and stir until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Ladle enough of the chicken stock mixture into the saucepan to cover the rice. Cook and stir until the liquid is mostly absorbed, about 2 minutes. Repeat this process with the remaining chicken stock mixture, stirring frequently until rice is tender and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans into the risotto; cook until bright green, about 2 minutes. Stir in pumpkin; cook until broken down, about 2 minutes. Add 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, figs, pecans, salt, and pepper and mix well. Garnish with remaining 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Notes:
- Pecorino cheese may be substituted for the Parmesan cheese.
- You can use vegetable stock in place of chicken stock.
Per Serving: 576 calories; 18.1 75.7 12.8 21 580 Full nutrition