Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 415
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, approximately 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl. Fold in bread cubes, blackberries, and cream cheese. Set aside until liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Place a layer of heavy duty aluminum foil or 2 layers of regular aluminum foil on a flat surface. Brush aluminum foil with melted butter.
- Arrange bread mixture in the center of the aluminum foil. Bring short ends together; fold over twice to seal. Bring sides in, leaving room for steam to form; fold over twice to seal.
- Grill over indirect heat until bread pudding is puffed, liquid is absorbed, and edges are toasty, about 35 minutes.
- Remove package from the grill; open carefully using tongs or mitts. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For easier measuring, 12 ounces of brioche bread is about 4 cups cubed.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 19.3 50.1 11 145 474 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
So, so freaking awesome. Why didn't I ever do this before? Made it the first time as written...yum. Made it again with raspberries... super yum. Oops, I did it again, but with blueberries and...
Excellent. The cream cheese adds the extra touch to make it excellent. I lined a cast iron pan with foil and put a lid on it. I cooked on the upper she'll of the cool side of the grill and it wa...
Blueberry bread pudding was terrific...... no changes necessary. Yummy!!!