Grilled S'mores Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 large pizza)
- Rest dough on a floured work surface for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Line a baking sheet with a layer of aluminum foil, (such as Reynolds Wrap(R)). Brush a 14-inch circle on the foil using 1 tablespoon butter.
- Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness on the work surface. Lay onto the buttered area of the aluminum foil. Brush the top with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle chocolate evenly on top. Spread marshmallows, graham crackers, and salt over the chocolate.
- Slide the foil onto the grill over indirect heat. Grill, lid closed, until crust is golden and marshmallows are toasted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut pizza into pieces. Cool before serving, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chocolate chunks or chips instead of chopped chocolate. I like a mix of milk and dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon graham crackers may be substituted for the honey graham crackers.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 14.4 54.1 5.7 6 389 Full nutrition