Omelet Muffins with Kale and Broccoli
made it | 0 reviews |
"This paleo omelet tastes great. It's easy to make and you can freeze the leftover muffins to reheat on the go for a quick breakfast. This recipe can also be infinitely modified by substituting different meats or veggies. Just make sure the meats are pre-cooked and the veggies are cut small enough to cook thoroughly within the 25 minute time frame."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 82 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a bowl with an electric mixer. Fold in kale, broccoli, and onion until evenly mixed. Pour mixture into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Melt cheese on top of muffins and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Milk may be substituted for the heavy cream.
- You can use either fresh or frozen broccoli.
- Top muffins with shredded cheese of your choice.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 6.2 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 133 mg cholesterol; 133 mg sodium. Full nutrition