Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients46 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 patties)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring frequently, until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add kale; cook until wilted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place quinoa, feta cheese, bread crumbs, lentils, eggs, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix to fully combine. Mix in the kale mixture. Form into patties by hand.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties, covered, until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Transfer the skillet to the oven; broil the patties until top is crispy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, basil, 1 tablespoon parsley, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in bowl to make the sauce. Dollop onto the patties and serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute spinach for the kale and omit the lentils.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 17.7 21.2 10.7 83 531 Full nutrition