Zucchini Pasta with Peas and a Kale Pesto
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients46 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water and 2 tablespoons salt to a boil. Add kale and cook uncovered until bright green, about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain on paper towels.
- Place kale, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and chopped garlic in a food processor. Pulse about 5 times; slowly drizzle in 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the minced garlic and red pepper flakes until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the zucchini and toss until just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add peas and the kale pesto; toss to combine.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 8.7 27 10.3 1 3635 Full nutrition