Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 17 m servings 286 cals
Original recipe yields 28 servings (56 pieces)
- Place almond bark in a slow cooker. Stir occasionally on High until mostly melted, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to Low. Stir in chocolate chips until mixture is completely dark, about 30 seconds. Add peanuts.
- Drop a spoonful of the peanut clusters onto a parchment paper-lined countertop to test if they are thick and chunky. Mix in more peanuts and chocolate chips if the mixture is too loose and runny.
- Line 4 to 5 baking sheets with parchment paper. Lay spoonfuls of the peanut clusters on top using a melon baller. Allow to harden, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- This makes lots and lots of peanut clusters, so be sure to clear off some counter space before hand.
- The peanuts should harden in about one hour, depending on how big you make them.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 22.8 g fat; 21.2 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 199 mg sodium. Full nutrition