Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 208 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 /2 cup sauce)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Place the pepper cut side-down on a baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven until skin is blackened, 8 to 14 minutes.
- Place the pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Cool until well sweated and safe to handle, about 20 minutes. Skin the peppers by gently pinching them off.
- Place the skinned pepper, mayonnaise, cilantro, green onion, lime juice, and garlic in a blender. Cover and puree until smooth.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute the mayonnaise with sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- Fresh lime juice may be substituted for bottled lime juice.
- I use a Ninja® blender.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 22 g fat; 3.1 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 164 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1