Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 86
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in lentils. Reduce heat; simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, carrots, and 1 clove garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sriracha sauce, chile paste, ginger, sesame seeds, and sesame oil together in a bowl until sauce is well blended.
- Stir lentils and sauce into the mushroom mixture in the skillet until filling is combined and sauce is absorbed.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate. Place a spoonful of the filling in each leaf.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 3.1 12.8 2.9 0 458 Full nutrition