Ingredients42 m servings 630
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Spread butter, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, and garlic powder over chicken breasts on a plate or cutting board.
- Grill the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Pour penne into a colander to drain.
- Place the penne, chicken breasts, spinach, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes in the pot. Cook and stir over low heat until the spinach is wilted but still green, about 7 minutes. Season with the remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Mix pasta into spinach-chicken mixture; toss well.
Per Serving: 630 calories; 14.3 80.4 46.8 90 2163 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe definitely needed some tweaking. I added more butter, saved some of the liquid from the cooked pasta and boiled it with a bouillon cube before adding the rest of the ingredients. W...
Hmmm, this one was tough to rate because while we like all the ingredients, the proportions of the spices combined with no 'sauce' was off for us. I ended up using less of all the spices and ju...
Christina's suggestion to add chicken broth made all the difference. I followed the recipe and added chicken broth to the pot at the end when mixing. Really good. Be sure to add the red pepper;...