Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients44 m servings 355 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 flatbreads)
- Combine balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice, and pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce to low. Simmer until mixture has reduced down to 1/3 cup, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill naan until faint char marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes. Spread ricotta cheese over the charred side. Top with peaches and prosciutto. Sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Return flatbreads to to the grill. Grill with the cover on, until the cheese is melted and the bottom of the flatbread begins to char, about 7 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Goat cheese may be substituted for the ricotta.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 10.7 g fat; 53.4 g carbohydrates; 12.8 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 625 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1