Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf pan)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with oil.
- Place bread and milk in a small bowl. Press bread with a fork to soak up the milk.
- Combine lamb, egg, garlic, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, coriander, basil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add soaked bread; discard the leftover milk. Mix with hands until well combined. Transfer meatloaf to the prepared pan.
- Combine tomato sauce and mint; spread evenly over the meatloaf. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 29.7 12.2 22.3 125 735 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written. Delicious! We did use dried herbs except for the mint. I had doubts about the mint, but it was very subtle. Served with a Greek pasta salad. It's going in the rotation!