Chicken Rolls with Smoked Fontina and Bacon
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 313
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook bacon in a large oven-proof skillet until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Crumble bacon into a bowl; reserve drippings in skillet. Mix fontina cheese into bacon until combined.
- Lay chicken breasts on a flat surface; place 1/4 cup of bacon-cheese mixture on top of each. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks; sprinkle with black pepper. Arrange rolls in the skillet containing reserved bacon drippings.
- Brown chicken over medium heat until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Cover the skillet and transfer to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 313 calories; 17.5 0.8 36 115 569 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1