Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine gingersnap cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl; mix until well combined. Press into the bottom of 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Puree 1 mango using a food processor. Slice the other mango and arrange in an even layer over the cooled crust.
- Beat the cream cheese, white sugar, and cornstarch in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add mango puree; mix on low speed until combined. Mix by hand to finish. Pour batter into cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 55 to 65 minutes.
- Turn oven off; let cake stand for 30 minutes in the oven with the door open 4 inches. Remove from oven; refrigerate.
- Cook's Notes:
- I highly recommend using Trader Joe's® Triple Ginger Snaps for the crust. They are the most flavorful gingersnaps I've come across. If this brand isn't available to you, try to find the strongest gingersnap cookies you can.
- When selecting ripe mangoes, pick ones that are fragrant and slightly firm, but fleshy.
- If you have mango extract, add some to taste when you beat in the mango puree.
- To minimize cracking, place a shallow pan half full of water on lower rack during baking.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 28.2 33.9 6.6 121 240 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1