No-Bake Mango Cheesecake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 278 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch springform pan)
- Line a springform pan with aluminum foil. Place biscuits in a food processor and grind into fine crumbs. Blend in allspice. Press mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan. Freeze biscuit layer until stiff, about 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Stir hot water and gelatin together in a small bowl until dissolved; mix in mango puree. Transfer 1/2 cup of the mixture into the cream cheese mixture; beat until fully combined. Pour over the biscuit layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until nearly firm, about 1 hour.
- Pour the remaining 1/2 cup of the mango mixture over the cream cheese layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until set, about 3 hours. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- Gelatin can be substituted with agar agar powder for those who have restrictions.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 21.3 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 143 mg sodium. Full nutrition