Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake, 1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and banana in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing batter well after each addition. Fill graham cracker crust with batter. Reserve remaining batter in the bowl.
- Bake cheesecake in the preheated oven until middle is set and top is pale yellow, 30 to 40 minutes. Chill until firm.
- Pour chocolate cake mix, water, applesauce, and vegetable oil over the remaining batter in the bowl; mix well. Pour into the greased baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top springs back when lightly pressed, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 14.1 32.7 4.5 62 310 Full nutrition