Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 478
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch fluted tube pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix bananas, oil, and eggs in a bowl until fully combined. Add cake mix and blend thoroughly using an electric mixer. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any kind of chocolate cake mix you desire.
Per Serving: 478 calories; 26 63.8 6.7 65 385 Full nutrition