Best Tamale Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 662
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in corn, tomatoes, chili powder, and salt; simmer until flavors combine, about 20 minutes. Stir in cornmeal. Add tomato juice and olives.
- Pour beef mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute tomato vegetable juice (such as V8®) for the tomato juice if desired.
Per Serving: 662 calories; 29.6 65.1 37 104 2159 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1