Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 557
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cornbread mix, milk, and egg together in a bowl until smooth.
- Combine ground beef, onion, and jalapeno pepper in a large oven-proof skillet; cook and stir until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in enchilada sauce, salsa, corn, and chipotle pepper until heated through, about 5 minutes. Pour cornbread batter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the top. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Use your choice of shredded cheese.
Per Serving: 557 calories; 26.6 44.7 34.4 140 967 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1