Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 308
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch baking pan.
- Unwrap the tube of biscuit dough. Gently separate biscuits; cut each into 4 parts.
- Mix sauce and Monterey Jack cheese together in a large bowl. Add biscuit parts; toss to coat. Pour the sauce-biscuit mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven; top with mozzarella cheese. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- It's fine to use gluten-free biscuit dough and/or lactose-free cheese, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 13.9 36.2 9.1 13 1102 Full nutrition