Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 323
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place crust on a pizza pan. Layer ham on top.
- Place pizza in the preheated oven until warm, about 10 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven; spread scrambled eggs on top.
- Whisk milk and hollandaise sauce mix together in a saucepan; add butter. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer until thick, about 1 minute. Drizzle over the pizza. Cut into 8 slices.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 15.5 29.4 18 178 937 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Tried as written but it just isn’t eggs benny unless the eggs are poached. So second time I poached the eggs which only takes a little more effort. Otherwise on the Boboli makes a nice change es...