Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas
Cindy Anschutz Barbieri
Ingredients39 m servings 189
- Place cauliflower in a pot with water to cover; bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain; transfer to a food processor.
- Cut zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Transfer garlic to the food processor, reserving oil in the skillet. Add almond milk, lemon juice, flax seeds, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, turmeric, and sriracha sauce to the food processor; blend until smooth.
- Heat reserved oil in the skillet. Toss in zucchini noodles; cook and stir using tongs, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach and stir until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add peas; cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer zucchini noodle mixture to a large bowl. Pour in almond milk sauce and toss to combine. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are following a vegan diet, omit the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 11.7 16.6 8.5 4 552 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was just a bit hesitant to try out this recipe but thought what the heck. I did make a few changes because I didn't have all the ingredients on hand. Mostly I change the cheese to a combinatio...