Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 65 cals
Original recipe yields 25 servings
- Cut marshmallows in half.
- Melt chocolate-hazelnut spread in a microwave-safe bowl, about 30 seconds.
- Pour cereal in a bowl; place a baking sheet alongside.
- Dunk each marshmallow half in chocolate-hazelnut spread, then coat with rice cereal. Place on the baking sheet; freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- After freezing treats, you can store them in a resealable plastic bag without them sticking to each other.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 0.8 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 46 mg sodium. Full nutrition